Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

La Femme Que J'aime: Beauty of Women

Introduction:

                    A woman I love is an imaginary lady. First, I describe my woman as being soft, peaceful, and gentle. She is a symbol of calmness, and her heart is filled with kindness. Her feelings go as deep as the sea. It's difficult to understand her feelings. And Her beauty is the first film I remember making. Her conversations are like music to me. Her eyes are a window to heaven. Her smile is like a sharp arrow aimed at my heart.

Beauty of Woman.


My Lovely Lady:

                    My Lady's beauty is reflected in her manners and personality. Although her beauty may fade, but her character remains unchanged. After a while, the most gorgeous woman appears regular.And I'm always a baby to her. Her warmth melts my heart and whenever I see her smile it takes over my soul. 

Lovely Lady.



Choosing You Is Not Among Them
You Are My Precious Gem, 
And I Have Wondered About Everything In My Life
You Are My Wife.
And All I want Is To Be Forever In Your Heart
We Will Always Be Together, 
Never Apart.
I Am Yours And You Are Mine. —Andres Rex 



Elegance of My Lady:

                    When her Body Binds with My Body, I feel a Thousand Stars fusing and collapsing together, producing a great sound and creating a new Universe. When I touch her body I feel like a Burning Sun and Freezing Moon are merged by their law of love and I feel the Depth of her love in there. Her eyes are seduce me and her neck feels like the town of Grasse.

Depth of her Love.


Pleasure with My Lady:

                   It's like a magical experience. And I Kissed her neck and her lips for the action of my Love. It takes little time and makes a big impact in my mind. Her curves sinks me into her body and It feels like, I lost into the extreme of the Black Hole. 

Art of Seduction.


Conclusion:

                 Finally, she is my Queen, with a kind heart as her spirit. My job is to discover her mysteries and secrets. In her eyes she holds my glass heart which I can see my own cosmos in it. There, I can picture my entire life on an artistic path. Yes, everything I done in her life was an expression of art and literature.I’ve not experienced anything like it before. I would like to show my work as it is in my heart. And I want to do something for you. 


Kind heart with pure spirit. 
  

1 comment:

Allwin Rex K (Andres Dé Rex) said...

Women are always beauty in their heart...

Famous Artist Quotes.

1. Leonardo da Vinci (1452–1519) - Renaissance polymath, painter of the Mona Lisa and The Last Supper . Quote : “Art is never finished, on...